| HOME | ABOUT | COMICS | ILLUSTRATION | SHOP | DOWNLOADS | FILMISH

Tuesday 10 January 2012

A Bigger Canvas - Parasites Exhibition and Banner in Glasgow


Last year I was commissioned to produce an exhibition and a banner for the Wellcome Trust Centre For Molecular Parasitology in Glasgow.  It was an amazing challenge, boiling down some very complex science into digestible, family friendly information.  Working with my collaborators Jamie Hall and Kat Lloyd, we pulled together the exhibition, which was on show at the Glasgow Science Centre throughout the Autumn of 2011.


It was really interesting working at this very different scale, and having to take account for the very specific benefits and drawbacks of the medium.

And below is a photo of the banner I designed for them in place at Glasgow University. It's pretty cool seeing something I illustrated is the size of a building!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great article, I really appreciate your thought process and having it explained properly, thank you! I really like this post.


    Banners Glasgow

    ReplyDelete