| HOME | ABOUT | COMICS | ILLUSTRATION | SHOP | DOWNLOADS | FILMISH

Monday 11 October 2010

100 Tiny Moments Book - Preorder.


"There is imaginative and poetic potential in the small details of life that surround us, and very small details can encapsulate the most important things about life"
- Josie Long, in her introduction.

Almost a year after I began work on the 100 Tiny Moments project, and finally the comic is ready for print.  I have brought together all 100 strips from the project, with an introduction by comedian and '100 Days' project leader Josie Long

 I am selling 100 copies of the book: each one is hand numbered and comes with a different 100 Tiny Moments badge.  You can pre-order your copy now through paypal and I will pop your copy in the post when the book is released at the end of October.  Just order your copy from the 'Shop' section on the right of this webpage.


'100 Tiny Moments From My Past, Present and Future' - 116 pages, black and white. Available for pre-order now.  The book will also be available to buy from me in person at MCM London (29th - 31st October).

No comments:

Post a Comment