| HOME | ABOUT | COMICS | ILLUSTRATION | SHOP | DOWNLOADS | FILMISH

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Filmish #4 Preorder and Digital Editions.


Filmish #4 will be officially released on Wednesday the 14th of August, but to grab a headstart and show your support you can pre-order it now via my Gumroad shop.

Preorders will receive a free digital download of the comic that will be emailed to them automatically on Tuesday the 13th, giving them a chance to read it before anyone else does!

I'll soon be offering digital downloads of all my comics, all for a much lower price than the print editions.  Meanwhile, all of my print comics will now ship with a digital version included for free when you buy through Gumroad.

I'm still getting this all set up, so let me know if you have any problems.

UPDATE: I'm now using Gumroad only to sell digital editions of my comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment