| HOME | ABOUT | COMICS | ILLUSTRATION | SHOP | DOWNLOADS | FILMISH

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Evil Dead - Drawing Timelapse


The original Evil dead is one of the most OTT, gloopy and wild horror movies ever made. It was great fun getting to feature it in Filmish: A Graphic Journey Through Film and I thought it would be nice to revisit one of the drawings I did based on the film to test out some new Uniball pens I got.


The Uniball Air I used for the outline is one of the better felt style pens I've used. Its rubber tip gives good line variation and a steady flow - a nice, reliable pen that suits my style. It's a fun one to draw with when I'm not in the mood to make a mess with dip pens.


1 comment:

  1. Great post. I’d like to mark like this too taking occasion and genuine hard work to create a huge article but I put things off to A large quantity and custom essay writing service never seem to get In progress even though I wrote this article I am in reality happy with article quality and administration. Thanks a lot for preservation huge stuff. I am extremely a good deal grateful second-hand for this place.

    ReplyDelete