| HOME | ABOUT | COMICS | ILLUSTRATION | SHOP | DOWNLOADS | FILMISH

Saturday 3 July 2010

Appearances 2010

I'll be making my first two appearances as a comics artist this year.

Latitude Festival - Thursday 15th to Sunday 18th July.

I've been invited to help out with We Are Words + Pictures' comic drawing workshops and drop-in and draw events at the festival.  We'll be there from Friday to Sunday so if you're there, come on by.

Come and join some of the UK's finest small press illustrators and help create a unique comic to celebrate Latitude 2010. Drop in to polish up on your drawing skills, relax and take inspiration from our library of 'zines and comics or help fill pages with colourful characters, tall tales and fantasy lands while we spin a yarn in the Suffolk sun.

We Are Words + Pictures are a group of illustrators and writers creating comics throughout the UK. Since 2008 they have worked with the ICA's Comica Festival, Brick Lane Market and comedians Josie Long and Robin Ince.

Thought Bubble: Leeds Sequential Art Festival - Saturday 20th November.

I've also booked a table for my first ever convention, the one day Leeds Comic Con.  I'm going to have to work hard to have more stuff to put on my table, which is a good thing I think.  If anyone fancies sharing a table, just get in touch and we'll see what we can do...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll be able to fill that table all by yourself. Good luck and have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete